The Senate president Bukola Saraki said he would make known his next political move very soon .
Saraki, who has been rumoured to be planning to defect from the APC ahead of the 2019 general elections , said this in an interview with journalists in Ede, Osun State .
The Senate President was the guest lecturer at the fourth convocation and conferment of honorary doctorates on some prominent persons by the Adeleke University, Ede.
Saraki said, “ Like I said last week , I will tell Nigerians where and what my intentions are . I would do that very soon .”
The Senate President , who is a friend of the Adeleke family, also congratulated Senator Ademola Adeleke , on his emergence as the governorship candidate of the PDP .
He said he was happy about the performance of Adeleke , who replaced his late brother , Senator Isiaka Adeleke , as the senator representing the Osun West Senatorial District at the Senate in July 2017 .
He said, “I congratulate him apart from being a member of the PDP , don ’ t forget . He ( Adeleke ) is a colleague of mine in the Senate . I am happy to see that he’ s done very well . It means that he is popular and well accepted . It is good to see that our member of the Senate is well accepted . I wish him all the best in the election ahead. ”
But the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi , who was also at the convocation , warned Nigerian leaders and political actors against making utterances and taking steps capable of destabilising the country .
Copyright PUNCH .
News, Updates, Politics.
I Will Make My Intention Known Soon – Saraki
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments:
Post a Comment